Home services for families with children support parenthood and the family's daily life. The family workers of the home services help with childcare and upbringing, strengthening the family's resources and housekeeping together with the parents, if necessary.
You can be granted home services for families with children due to decreased functional ability or a difficult family or life situation.
A need for the service might arise if
- you need support in caring for and bringing up children
- you need practical help to make your daily life run smoothly
- you are worried about your own coping
- a parent in the family is ill
- you need childcare in order to take care of personal matters.
The service is temporary and systematic. We will make a service plan with the family, the implementation of which we will regularly evaluate together with the parents.
The service is subject to a charge. We can also offer a service voucher for a temporary service need.
You can apply for the service by calling social counselling for families with children or in Maisa. Our service is also available in Swedish.