The staff at the Pitäjänmäki clinic includes public health nurses and doctors.
If you are a maternity clinic client or your child is a child health clinic client, you can contact us in Maisa.
Valid for the time being:
- Mon-Fri 8.00-16.00
The route to the main entrance
- The accessible parking space is located outdoors under 10 m from the entrance. The width of the parking space is less than 3.6 m.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
The main entrance
- The entrance is hard to perceive but illuminated
- The doors connected to the entrance are hard to perceive. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens automatically with a button.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
In the facility
- The customer service point is located on floor 1.
- For moving around, there is a lift, which can hold a wheelchair; the door opens automatically. The floor numbers in the lift cannot be felt with fingers. (The minimum dimensions for an accessible lift are width 1.1 m and depth 1.4 m.)
- The customer service point has directions to the different facilities.
- The doors in the customer service point stand out clearly.
- The waiting room of the customer service point has no queue number system. The waiting room has chairs.
- The customer service point has an accessible toilet on the same floor.