We provide you with the services of both the maternity clinic and the child health clinic.
The staff at the Haaga clinic includes public health nurses and doctors.
If you are a maternity clinic client or your child is a child health clinic client, you can contact us in Maisa.
Valid for the time being:
- Mon-Fri 8.00-16.00
The route to the main entrance
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is guided, smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The passage has at least 4 steps with handrails on both sides.
- The route has a ramp over 6 m long without an intermediate landing, with handrails on one side.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly and the glass doors have contrast markings. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens automatically with a motion sensor.
In the facility
- The customer service point is on the entrance floor.
- The customer service point has directions to the different facilities.
- The doors in the customer service point are hard to perceive.
- The waiting room of the customer service point has a queue number system and seats.
- The customer service point has a fixed induction loop.
- The customer service point has an accessible toilet on the same floor.