Due to congestion in the social counselling for families with children we respond to Maisa applications and "Tarvitsen apua" (I need help online form) contacts within about a week of receiving the message.

Early Support Social Services

If you need support for the challenges of parenting or to manage the stress of everyday life, you can seek help from social counselling, social guidance, home services, the family counselling clinic or couples therapy. Don’t hesitate to contact us, as receiving services does not require you to be a customer of social services. 

Does your family or child need help?

Your concerns may be related to stressful everyday life or troubles in parenting, for example. Please, do not hesitate to contact us.

Contact us (Link leads to external service)