At the family centre, you will receive the support of many professionals in family matters. The Vuosaari Family Centre is located on the same premises as the health and well-being centre. In addition to maternity and child health clinic services, the services provided under one roof include health station services, social services, oral health care services and psychiatric and substance abuse services.
We have put together comprehensive family services at the family centre, ranging from preventive services to special services. At the family centre, you will receive support for your family according to your needs. A health and well-being centre also operates in the same building providing clients with health station services, oral health care, social services for adults and young people, and psychiatry and substance abuse services.
The Vuosaari Family Centre is intended for families in Vuosaari.
The route to the main entrance
- The accessible parking space is located outdoors over 10 m from the entrance. The width of the parking space is less than 3.6 m.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is guided, smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly and the glass doors have contrast markings. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens automatically with a button.
In the facility
- The customer service point is on the entrance floor.
- The customer service point has directions to the different facilities and uses movement-guiding surface material.
- The doors in the customer service point stand out clearly. The glass doors have contrast markings.
- The waiting room of the customer service point has a queue number system and seats.
- The customer service point has an accessible toilet on the same floor.