Social guidance for families with children provides guidance and advice for families with children under the age of 17. We support families in parenting challenges and matters related to upbringing or relationships with family members.
Contact us when everyday life feels stressful and you want to discuss, for example,
- the child or young person's daily rhythm, sleeping, negative age stage, puberty or setting boundaries
- concerns about the child or young person's schooling or leisure time
- parenting and your own well-being
- any change in your life situation, such as a serious illness of a family member or the parents' separation
- services intended for families with children.
A social instructor will meet your family at your home or another agreed-upon place. You will plan the number and content of the meetings together. If necessary, the instructor will cooperate with other workers supporting your family.
Our services include work with Romani families and the Sleep guidance and Iloa varhain groups ('Early Joy') for families with babies.
You can contact us in Maisa, using the 'Need help?' online form or by calling social guidance for families with children.
If you send a message via Maisa, we will respond to you within three working days. If we cannot reach you by phone, we will send you a reply in Maisa.
You can also send a message using the 'Need help?' online form. We will respond to you within three working days, primarily by phone.
You can access social guidance for families with children by calling +358 9 310 15454 on weekdays from 9.00-12.00. Our service is also available in English. Service in Swedish is available at the same number on Mondays from 9.00-12.00.
The service is voluntary and free of charge.