Kivelä Health Station serves residents of the districts of Laakso, Meilahti, Pikku Huopalahti, Ruskeasuo, Etu-Töölö and Taka-Töölö.
Please contact your local health station if you have a health concern, experience sudden symptoms or need support for the treatment of a long-term illness.
Kivelä Health Station employs nurses and doctors, among other professionals.
You can contact your local health station in several ways
When you contact your local health station, a nurse will first speak with you to assess your situation. If necessary, the nurse will then make arrangements for you to see a medical professional.
Go to the 24/7 online Omaolo health and well-being service and describe your symptoms in a symptoms assessment. After this, the service will give you instructions about what to do next.
If your symptoms need to be assessed by a medical professional, you will be able to straight away contact your local health station via the service.
- Fill out a symptom assessment at your convenience.
- Based on your symptoms, Omaolo will tell you the next steps to take.
- At this point, if you wish, you can log in to the service and send your symptom assessment data to a nurse, who will immediately start taking care of your case. You will be required to use a form of strong identification .
If you need to contact your health station, you can send a message or questions via the Maisa customer portal. We will respond to your message within three working days.
- Log in to Maisa at www.maisa.fi or in the Maisa app. You will be required to use a form of strong identification .
- You can send a message via Messages -> Send a message -> Ask About Care or Services’.
- Select a subject.
- Select your health station as the message recipient and choose a subject for your message.
- You will receive a reply to your message within three working days.
It is also possible to make arrangements for a health check or treatment by visiting your local health station in person during its opening hours. If you have turned 12 years old, we recommend that you use a face mask unless you have a medical restriction. We recommend that you call first, however, particularly if you have flu-like symptoms.
If your matter is urgent, please call the Medical Helpline at tel. 116 117. Medical professionals will direct you swiftly to the help that you need.
Sibeliuksenkatu 14 00260 Helsinki