The Malmi Substance Abuse Outpatient Clinic helps you with alcohol, medication and drug addiction. Our team includes nurses, doctors, social instructors, social workers, social therapists, psychologists, family therapists, occupational therapists and experience experts.
The Malmi Substance Abuse Outpatient Clinic is open by appointment from Monday to Friday, 8.00-16.00 and once a week until 18.00.
We plan treatment and rehabilitation individually by combining different treatment forms and methods.
You can seek treatment at the Malmi Substance Abuse Outpatient Clinic in several ways:
- Call our phone service at tel. +358 9 310 42900 from Monday to Friday, 8.30-15.30.
- Attend the Startti info session. The group meets on Tuesdays from 15.00-16.00 at the Kalasatama Health and Well-being Centre, address Työpajankatu 14 A, 4th floor. Registration isn't required.
- If you need urgent assessment or detoxification treatment, you can visit the clinic in person without an appointment from Monday to Friday, 8.30-15.30 at the Kalasatama Health and Well-being Centre (Työpajankatu 14 A).
- Make an appointment with our experience expert:
Experience expert is available on Fridays at 9:00-13:00, tel. +358 50 441 2164.
Experience expert for the next of kin is available on Fridays of odd weeks at 13-16. Book an appointment with an experience expert for the next of kin from Tiia: email@example.com or leave a contact request, phone +358 44 493 6414.
Experience expert of Tukikohta ry, tel. +358 44 747 3627. You can get substance abuse-related peer support and service guidance to complement hospital care and for your life after hospitalisation. You can make an appointment, for example, at the Pasila office of Tukikohta ry.
In matters related to your personal substance abuse treatment and rehabilitation, feel free to reach out to your designated worker at the Substance Abuse Outpatient Clinic or contact the clinic's office at tel. +358 9 310 69340.
Valid for the time being:
- Mon-Fri 8.00-16.00
The route to the main entrance
- The accessible parking space is located outdoors over 10 m from the entrance. The width of the parking space is less than 3.6 m.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is guided, smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The route has a ramp under 6 m long.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The entrance has a ramp under 6 m long.
- The doors connected to the entrance are hard to perceive. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens easily manually.
In the facility
- The customer service point is on the entrance floor.
- The customer service point has directions to the different facilities.
- The doors in the customer service point stand out clearly.
- The waiting room of the customer service point has a queue number system and seats.
- The customer service point has an accessible toilet on the same floor.