The Vuosaari Substance Abuse Outpatient Clinic helps you with alcohol, medication and drug addiction.
Our team includes nurses, doctors, social instructors, social workers, social therapists, psychologists, family therapists, occupational therapists and experience experts.
The Vuosaari Substance Abuse Outpatient Clinic is open by appointment from Monday to Friday, 8.00-18.00.
We plan treatment and rehabilitation individually by combining different treatment forms and methods.
You can seek treatment at the Vuosaari Substance Abuse Outpatient Clinic in several ways:
- Call our phone service at tel. +358 9 310 42900 from Monday to Friday, 8.30-15.30.
- Attend the Startti info session. The group meets on Tuesdays from 15.00-16.00 at the Kalasatama Health and Well-being Centre, address Työpajankatu 14 A, 4th floor. Registration isn't required.
- If you need urgent assessment or detoxification treatment, you can visit the clinic in person without an appointment from Monday to Friday, 8.30-15.30 at the Kalasatama Health and Well-being Centre (Työpajankatu 14 A).
- Make an appointment with our experience expert. The experience specialist is available on Mondays at 12-17, tel. +358 50 411 2319.
In matters related to your personal substance abuse treatment and rehabilitation, feel free to reach out to your designated worker at the Substance Abuse Outpatient Clinic or contact the clinic's office at tel. +358 9 310 55550.
The Vuosaari Substance Abuse Outpatient Clinic is located at the Vuosaari Health and Well-being Centre.
Valid for the time being:
- Mon-Fri 8.00-18.00
- Sat-Sun - Closed
Substitution therapy starts on weekdays at 8.00 in Vuosaari with the exception of Tuesdays when it starts at 7.00.
The route to the main entrance
- The accessible parking space is located outdoors over 10 m from the entrance. The width of the parking space is less than 3.6 m.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is guided, smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly and the glass doors have contrast markings. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens easily manually.
In the facility
- The customer service point is on the entrance floor.
- The customer service point has directions to the different facilities.
- The doors in the customer service point stand out clearly. The glass doors have contrast markings.
- The waiting room of the customer service point has no queue number system. The waiting room has chairs.
- The customer service point has a fixed induction loop.
- The customer service point has an accessible toilet on the same floor.