Kahvikuja 3 00980 Helsinki
The health station is your primary source of treatment for all your health issues, whether sudden or long-term. A team of highly trained medical professionals will do their best to provide you with the care and treatment you need.
Book an appointment at a dental clinic if you suffer from a toothache or have had an accident that damaged your teeth. You can help maintain good oral health with regular dental check-ups and cleanings.
Our physiotherapists can help you with issuers related to your physical functional ability.
Mental health services
Psychiatric outpatient clinic
We provide advice, psychiatric examinations, treatment and rehabilitation. You need a referral to become a client.
Substance abuse outpatient clinic
The substance abuse outpatient clinic can help you deal with addiction issues. You can also come and see us without a referral or an appointment.
Social welfare counselling
Social welfare counselling allows you to discuss your life situation with a professional. We will map out your situation and refer you to the necessary services. You will be forwarded to the old site.
Social work and social guidance services
We can help you if you are faced with a challenging situation in life and offer you support in times of change. You will be forwarded to the old site.
Social work and social guidance for persons with disabilities
We support people with disabilities in their daily life, promote their independent life and reduce the constraints or obstacles caused by the disability. You will be forwarded to the old site.
Also at the same address
Vuosaari Family Centre
You will be forwarded to the old site.
We also have
Location on the map
Toggle element: Accessibility information
The route to the main entrance
- The accessible parking space is located outdoors over 10 m from the entrance. The width of the parking space is less than 3.6 m.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is guided, smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly and the glass doors have contrast markings. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens automatically with a button.
In the facility
- The customer service point is on the same floor as the entrance.
- The customer service point has directions to the different facilities and uses movement-guiding surface material.
- The doors in the customer service point stand out clearly. The glass doors have contrast markings.
- The waiting room of the customer service point has a queue number system and seats.
- The customer service point has an accessible toilet on the same floor.
You might be interested in
Renew your prescriptions in My Kanta
You can ask a doctor to renew your prescriptions in the My Kanta service. It will take approximately one week for your request to be processed. In My Kanta, you can also renew the prescriptions of your child under the age of 10.
How to choose your own health station
Your primary health station is the health station in your residential area. However, you are always free to change your health station within Helsinki or choose it from another municipality if you wish.