The Laakso Substance Abuse Outpatient Clinic helps you with alcohol, medication and drug addiction.
Our team includes nurses, doctors, social instructors, social workers, social therapists, psychologists, family therapists, occupational therapists and experience experts.
The Laakso Substance Abuse Outpatient Clinic is open by appointment from Monday to Friday, 8.00-16.00.
We plan treatment and rehabilitation individually by combining different treatment forms and methods.
You can seek treatment at the Laakso Substance Abuse Outpatient Clinic in several ways:
- Call our phone service at tel. +358 9 310 42900 from Monday to Friday, 8.30-15.30.
- Attend the Startti info session. The group meets on Tuesdays from 15.00-16.00 at the Kalasatama Health and Well-being Centre, address Työpajankatu 14 A, 4th floor. Registration isn't required.
- If you need urgent assessment or detoxification treatment, you can visit the clinic in person without an appointment from Monday to Friday, 8.30-15.30 at the Kalasatama Health and Well-being Centre (Työpajankatu 14 A).
- If you already are in substitution treatment at Laakso, please call +358 40 334 4478 Mon-Fri from 7.30-14.00 and Sat-Sun from 8.00-13.30.
- Make an appointment with our experience expert. The experience expert is available on weekdays, tel. +358 40 334 4485.
In matters related to your personal substance abuse treatment and rehabilitation, feel free to reach out to your designated worker at the Substance Abuse Outpatient Clinic or contact the clinic's office at tel. +358 9 310 49950.
The Laakso Substance Abuse Outpatient Clinic is located on the grounds of Laakso Hospital.
Valid for the time being:
- Mon-Fri 8.00-16.00
Date period: Dec. 15, 2023 - Closed