We offer health and social counselling, treatment need assessments, rapid tests and vaccines. We can also replace your used needles with new ones.
You can come to Symppis under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol and anonymously.
Date period: Dec. 28, 2023 - March 31, 2024 - Closed
The route to the main entrance
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is narrow.
- The route has a ramp under 6 m long, with handrails on both sides.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The entrance has a ramp under 6 m long, with handrails on both sides.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door is heavy or otherwise hard to open.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The foyer is cramped.
In the facility
- The customer service point is located on the entrance floor.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly.
- The facility has a toilet marked as accessible. It does not have sufficient room for a wheelchair and the door is too narrow. One or both sides of the toilet seat lack a support rail.