On this page
Pohjois-Haaga Service Centre is an open meeting place, and its activities support you to live at home and promote your well-being.
Our service centre is a joint service centre of the City of Helsinki's Hopeatie Service Centre and the Helsinki Seniorisäätiö foundation's Mariankoti. We organise activities at both Hopeatie and Mariankoti. The sites are located next to each other near the Pohjois-Haaga railway station.
At Hopeatie, large windows let in light, and the surrounding nature creates a homely atmosphere.
We have a restaurant where you can come for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can find the link to the restaurant's menu at the end of this page.
We organise a wide range of stimulating and delightful leisure and group activities and events. At the gym, you can work out independently or under guidance on easy-to-use equipment.
The Hopeatie branch staff includes a social counsellor, cultural instructor, physiotherapist and instructors-in-charge. Activities are also arranged by organisations and volunteers, among others.
You can borrow a blood pressure gauge to monitor your own blood pressure. We also have customer computers and a printer for independent use. For guidance on using smart devices or a laptop, you can book an appointment for digital counselling.
A warm welcome to Pohjois-Haaga Service Centre!
The service centre's activities are intended for pensioners and the unemployed. Unless stated otherwise, the services provided at the centre are free. To access them, you need a service centre card that you can obtain from the service centre's information desk free of charge.
8.00-16.00 Palvelukeskuksen toimiston aukiolo
8.00-18.00 Pääovien aukiolo
- Sat 8.00-18.00 Self service "Pääovien aukiolo"
- Sun 8.00-18.00 Self service "Pääovien aukiolo"
Christmas Day: Dec. 25, 2023 - 8.00-18.00 Self service "Ovet avoinna"
Boxing Day: Dec. 26, 2023 - 8.00-18.00 Self service "Ovet avoinna"
New Year's Day: Jan. 1, 2024 - 8.00-18.00 Self service "Ovet avoinna"
Good Fri: March 29, 2024 - 8.00-18.00 Self service "Ovet avoinna"
Easter Mon: April 1, 2024 - 8.00-18.00 Self service "Ovet avoinna"
May Day: May 1, 2024 - 8.00-18.00 Self service "Ovet avoinna"
Ascension Day: May 9, 2024 - 8.00-18.00 Self service "Ovet avoinna"
The route to the main entrance
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. The door opens automatically with a motion sensor.
In the facility
- The customer service point is located on the entrance floor.
- The doors in the facility are hard to perceive.
- The facility has an accessible toilet.
- The service point has a fixed induction loop in the assembly hall.