On this page
We have a homely and safe atmosphere where you can lead a meaningful life and feel part of the community. Our residents live in two-room flats and group homes.
We organise diverse groups and rehabilitative activities. Our everyday life also includes celebrations and events.
We are part of Riistavuori Senior Centre.
If you wish to learn more about the activities of service homes, you can contact Senior Info.
The route to the main entrance
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. The door opens automatically with a button.
In the facility
- The customer service point is located on the entrance floor.
- The doors in the facility are hard to perceive.
- The facility has an accessible toilet.
- The service point has a fixed induction loop in the assembly hall.