On this page
Syystie Service Centre is an open meeting place, and its activities support you to live at home and promote your well-being.
Our staff includes social counsellors, a physiotherapist and a customer adviser.
We have a restaurant on our premises. You can find the link to the restaurant's menu at the end of this page.
We also have customer computers and a printer for independent use. We offer guidance in using computers and smart devices on Thursdays from 11.00-13.00 without an appointment.
The service centre's activities are intended for pensioners and the unemployed. Unless stated otherwise, the services provided at the centre are free. To access them, you need a service centre card that you can obtain from the service centre's information desk free of charge.
- Mon-Fri 8.00-18.00
- Sat-Sun - Closed
Independence Day: Dec. 6, 2023 - Closed
Date period: Dec. 18, 2023 - Dec. 22, 2023
- Mon-Fri 8.00-16.00
Christmas Day: Dec. 25, 2023 - Closed
Boxing Day: Dec. 26, 2023 - Closed
Date period: Dec. 27, 2023 - Dec. 29, 2023
- Wed-Fri 8.00-16.00
New Year's Day: Jan. 1, 2024 - Closed
Date period: Jan. 2, 2024 - Jan. 5, 2024
- Tue-Fri 8.00-16.00
Good Fri: March 29, 2024 - Closed
Easter Mon: April 1, 2024 - Closed
May Day: May 1, 2024 - Closed
Ascension Day: May 9, 2024 - Closed
Midsummer Eve: June 21, 2024 - Closed
The route to the main entrance
- The 6 accessible parking spaces are located outdoors over 10 m from the entrance. The width of the parking spaces is at least 3.6 m.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is guided, smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly and the glass doors have contrast markings. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens automatically with a motion sensor.
- The foyer is cramped.
In the facility
- The customer service point is located on the entrance floor.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly.
- The facility has an accessible toilet.