Social care notification concerning an elderly person

Are you worried about an older adult? Submit a social care notification!

Anyone can submit a social care notification, also anonymously. You can notify us with even the smallest of concerns.

Submit a social care notification if you are worried about the well-being of a close relative or friend over the age of 65 and you feel the person is unable to seek help independently or understand their need for help.

We will always contact the older adult subject to the notification.

Submit a social care notification by calling Senior Info or via Maisa under Submit a Social Care Notification -> Elderly notification over 65 years.

Please note that we cannot inform the notifier about the progress of the matter due to the confidentiality obligation concerning a private person.