On this page
- Loading table of contents
Laajasalo Service Centre is an open meeting place, and its activities support you to live at home and promote your well-being.
Laajasalo Service Centre operates on the premises of Laajasalo's assisted living facility. The HSL service bus line 802 brings you right to our doorstep.
At our centre, you can go to the gym and participate in various group activities. We actively cooperate with other actors in the area.
At Laajasalo Service Centre, we have an activity instructor, a cultural instructor and an occupational therapist.
We have a café-restaurant on our premises. You can find the link to the restaurant's menu at the end of this page.
We also have a self-care point, customer computers and a printer for independent use. You can print documents free of charge if they are related to social and health services, for example.
We are always looking for new volunteers, as the Kruunuvuorenranta area in particular is attracting a growing number of active senior residents. Come along!
The service centre's activities are intended for pensioners and the unemployed. Unless stated otherwise, the services provided at the centre are free. To access them, you need a service centre card that you can obtain from the service centre's information desk free of charge.
Valid for the time being:
- Mon-Fri 8.00-16.00
The route to the main entrance
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is guided, smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- There is a steep slope on the passage.
- The passage has at least 4 steps with handrails on both sides.
- The route has a ramp over 6 m long with an intermediate landing.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance are hard to perceive. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens automatically with a motion sensor.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
In the facility
- The customer service point is located on the entrance floor.
- The facility has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The indoor walkways have 2 consecutive steps with handrails on both sides. The steps are marked with contrast stripes.
- The indoor walkways have a ramp under 6 m long, with handrails on one side.
- The doors in the facility are hard to perceive.
- The facility has an accessible toilet.