On this page
Töölö Service Centre is an open meeting place, and its activities support you to live at home and promote your well-being. Töölö Service Centre is like your own living room, where you can look after your well-being, meet new people and have a good time. We have a beautiful garden-like courtyard where you can enjoy relaxing summer days.
We employ social counsellors and professional counsellors from different fields, among others. We can help you to find joy and enjoyable things to do in your everyday life.
We have a restaurant on our premises and a cafeteria. You can find the link to the restaurant's menu at the end of this page.
We also have a self-care point, customer computers and a printer for independent use. There is a printing fee.
You can make an appointment for digital counselling,
The service centre's activities are intended for pensioners and the unemployed. Unless stated otherwise, the services provided at the centre are free. To access them, you need a service centre card that you can obtain from the service centre's information desk free of charge.
Valid for the time being:
- Mon-Fri 8.00-17.00
- Sat-Sun - Closed
The route to the main entrance
- The accessible parking space is located outdoors under 10 m from the entrance. The width of the parking space is less than 3.6 m.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly and the glass doors have contrast markings. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens automatically with a motion sensor.
In the facility
- The customer service point is located on the entrance floor.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly. The glass doors have contrast markings.
- The facility has an accessible toilet.
- There is a second accessible toilet on floor 2.
- The service point has a fixed induction loop in the assembly hall, gym.