On this page
Koskela Service Centre is an open meeting place, and its activities support you to live at home and promote your well-being. We also offer service in Swedish at Koskela Service Centre.
In the homely surroundings of Koskela Service Centre, you can participate in a wide range of activities, either in groups led by our staff or with volunteers. Our staff includes social counsellors, physiotherapists and instructors.
As a client of the service centre, you can dine at our restaurant. You can find the link to the restaurant's menu at the end of this page.
You can visit us on Thursdays from 8.30-9.30 for blood glucose testing and on Fridays from 9.30-10.30 for blood pressure testing without an appointment. You can also make an appointment for health counselling.
We also have a self-care point, customer computers and a printer for independent use. You can book a time to use a computer at the information desk.
The service centre is intended for pensioners and the unemployed. Unless stated otherwise, the services provided at the centre are free. To access them, you need a service centre card that you can obtain from the service centre's information desk free of charge.
Valid for the time being:
- Mon-Fri 8.00-17.00
- Sat-Sun - Closed
Independence Day: Dec. 6, 2023 - Closed
Christmas Day: Dec. 25, 2023 - Closed
Boxing Day: Dec. 26, 2023 - Closed
Date period: Dec. 27, 2023 - Dec. 29, 2023
- Wed-Fri 8.00-15.30
New Year's Day: Jan. 1, 2024 - Closed
The route to the main entrance
- The 2 accessible parking spaces are located outdoors under 10 m from the entrance. The width of the parking spaces is at least 3.6 m.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is guided, smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- There is a steep slope on the passage.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly and the glass doors have contrast markings. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens automatically with a motion sensor.
In the facility
- The customer service point is located on the entrance floor.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly.
- The facility has an accessible toilet.