The route to the main entrance
- The accessible parking space is located outdoors over 10 m from the entrance. The width of the parking space is less than 3.6 m.
- The route to the entrance is guided, smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly and the glass doors have contrast markings. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens automatically with a motion sensor.
In the facility
- The customer service point has three floors.
- For moving around, there is a lift, which can hold a wheelchair that is difficult to perceive; the door opens automatically. The floor numbers in the lift can be felt with fingers. The button for the exit floor stands out from the other buttons. (The minimum dimensions for an accessible lift are width 1.1 m and depth 1.4 m.)
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly.
- The facility has an accessible toilet on the entrance floor.