Takaniitynkuja 3, 00780 Helsinki
On this site
Syystie Service Centre
At Syystie Service Centre, you can take part in activities in pleasant company and get support for your everyday life.
Day activities for the elderly
Day activities Syysunelma, Louhi and Näpsäkkä. We serve older residents living at home in northern Helsinki, whose memory or functional capacity has decreased.
Madetoja Service Home
Madetoja Service Home in Pukinmäki offers service housing and day activities. We value good everyday life and spending time together.
Vuorensyrjä Service Home
Vuorensyrjä Service Home is located in Jakomäki amidst verdant nature.
Assessment and rehabilitation
Assessment and Rehabilitation Unit Tammikoti. Short-term assessment and rehabilitation periods help you live at home, promote your functional capacity and support the resources of your caregiving relatives.
Group Homes Koivukoti, Syyskoti, Vaahterakoti, Pihlajakoti, Tilhikoti, service housing and Short-term Care Unit Viljakoti. A group home is a homelike living environment for those in need of 24-hour care.
Explore the topic
24-hour housing and care
We provide 24-hour service housing and institutional care in senior centres and service homes.
Activity centre for informal care families
We support the well-being, ability to cope and functional capacity of older informal caregivers and care receivers at our activity centres for informal care.
The route to the main entrance
- The 2 accessible parking spaces are located outdoors under 10 m from the entrance. The width of the parking spaces is at least 3.6 m.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is guided, smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly and the glass doors have contrast markings. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens automatically with a motion sensor.
- The foyer is cramped.
In the facility
- The customer service point is located on the same floor as the entrance.
- The facility uses movement-guiding surface material.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly.
- The facility has an accessible toilet.