On this page
Kinapori Service Home is located along good transport connections in Sörnäinen.
Our everyday life is filled with art and culture. We organise joint activities, and our residents are also welcome to participate in the diverse activities provided by Kinapori Service Centre.
Our team includes practical nurses, nurses, a physiotherapist, a social instructor and a cultural instructor.
We are part of Kinapori Senior Centre.
If you wish to learn more about the activities of service homes, you can contact Senior Info.
The route to the main entrance
- The 2 accessible parking spaces are located in a parking hall under 10 m from the entrance. The width of the parking spaces is at least 3.6 m.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is guided, smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly and the glass doors have contrast markings. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens automatically with a button.
In the facility
- The customer service point has 7 floors.
- For moving around, there is a lift, which can hold a wheelchair; the door opens with an access control key. The floor numbers in the lift can be felt with fingers. The button for the exit floor stands out from the other buttons. (The minimum dimensions for an accessible lift are width 1.1 m and depth 1.4 m.)
- The doors in the facility are hard to perceive.
- The facility has an accessible toilet on the entrance floor.
- There is a second accessible toilet on floor 0.
- The service point has a fixed induction loop in the meeting room, lecture room, auditorium, assembly hall.