In physiotherapy, we will promote and maintain your health, mobility and functional ability.
At the Vuosaari Family Centre, we offer physiotherapy for children as well as prenatal and postpartum family coaching groups lead by a physiotherapist.
Our office is located located on the 5th floor of the Vuosaari Family Centre.
Valid for the time being:
- Mon, Wed 8.00-16.00
- Tue 8.00-18.00
- Thu 8.00-15.00
- Fri 8.00-12.00
The route to the main entrance
- The accessible parking space is located outdoors over 10 m from the entrance. The width of the parking space is less than 3.6 m.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is guided, smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly and the glass doors have contrast markings. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens automatically with a button.
In the facility
- The customer service point is located on floor 5.
- For moving around, there is a lift, which can hold a wheelchair; the door opens automatically. The floor numbers in the lift can be felt with fingers. (The minimum dimensions for an accessible lift are width 1.1 m and depth 1.4 m.)
- The customer service point has directions to the different facilities.
- The customer service point has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The doors in the customer service point stand out clearly. The glass doors have contrast markings.
- The waiting room of the customer service point has no queue number system. The waiting room has chairs.
- The customer service point has an accessible toilet on floor 5.