Intoxicant-free day activities support your recovery, skills in daily life and journey towards an intoxicant-free lifestyle. We offer intoxicant-free day activities in Villa Sture in Alppila.
We organise groups focused on peer support, exercising, cooking and helping you build your personal resources. We engage in nature and cultural excursions all year round and arrange different kinds of events. You can also come by to have a cup of coffee and read the newspapers, if you like.
Participation in the activities of Villa Sture does not require any form of commitment from you. You can come anonymously but not under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol. Our activities are free of charge.
We also recommend Villa Sture's day activities after detoxification treatment or institutional rehabilitation. You can visit us alone or, for example, with your designated substance abuse worker. You do not need a referral.
Our Villa Sture team includes instructors and social instructors.
You are warmly welcome to visit us!
Valid for the time being:
- Mon-Tue, Thu-Fri 9.00-15.00
- Wed 9.00-13.00
The route to the main entrance
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
The entrance "alternative entrance"
- The entrance stands out clearly.
- In connection with the entrance, there is a spiral staircase with handrails on one side.
- The entrance has a wheelchair lift.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. The door requires the use of a buzzer and is heavy.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The foyer is cramped.
In the facility
- The customer service point is located on floor 3.
- The facility has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The doors in the facility are hard to perceive.