You can seek sexual counselling if you have questions or concerns about sexuality, sexual health or mental well-being.
Sexual counselling provides a personalised and interactive approach to addressing issues and challenges related to sexuality, sexual health and mental well-being.
You can seek sexual counselling for a range of topics, including:
- feelings of reluctance, aversion or shame towards sexuality
- body acceptance difficulties
- sexual dysfunction
- exploration of sexual and gender identity
- dealing with sexual obsessions or addictions
- coping with past experiences of sexual violence, abuse or threatening situations
- relationship or interpersonal challenges.
The service is intended for students of upper secondary schools and vocational schools who are eligible for student health care services provided by the City of Helsinki.
You can contact us by phone, but the best way to reach us is by text message.
Visiting address: Mechelininkatu 46, 00250 Helsinki
Postal address: P.O.BOX 8650, 00099 City of Helsinki
Telephone: +358 40 662 8574