In physiotherapy, we will promote and maintain your health, mobility and functional ability.
At the Kamppi Family Centre, we offer physiotherapy for children as well as prenatal and postpartum family coaching groups lead by a physiotherapist.
Valid for the time being:
- Mon, Thu 8.00-16.00
- Tue-Wed 8.00-18.00
- Fri 8.00-14.00
The route to the main entrance
- The 2 accessible parking spaces are located outdoors under 10 m from the entrance. The width of the parking spaces is at least 3.6 m.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly and the glass doors have contrast markings. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens automatically with a motion sensor.
In the facility
- The customer service point is on the entrance floor.
- The customer service point has directions to the different facilities.
- The doors in the customer service point stand out clearly. The glass doors have contrast markings.
- The waiting room of the customer service point has no queue number system. The waiting room has chairs.
- The customer service point has a fixed induction loop.
- The customer service point has an accessible toilet on the same floor.