We will support and guide you in difficulties with physical functional ability and mobility. Our customers come to us due to, for example, pain, reduced functional ability, after being discharged from hospital or a serious injury.
At the same premises, we also offer physiotherapy for children as well as prenatal and postpartum family coaching groups lead by a physiotherapist.
The Malmi physiotherapy clinic is located on the grounds of Malmi Hospital, in building 18.
Valid for the time being:
- Mon-Fri 8.00-16.00
The route to the main entrance
- The 7 accessible parking spaces are located outdoors under 10 m from the entrance. The width of the parking spaces is less than 3.6 m.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is guided, smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- Muutama autopaikka yli 10m etäisyydellä fysioterapian sisäänkäynnistä
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance are hard to perceive. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens automatically with a motion sensor.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
In the facility
- The customer service point is on the entrance floor.
- The doors in the customer service point are hard to perceive.
- The waiting room of the customer service point has no queue number system. The waiting room has chairs.
- The customer service point has an accessible toilet on the same floor.