We will support and guide you in difficulties with physical functional ability and mobility. Our clients come to us due to, for example, pain, reduced functional ability, after being discharged from the hospital or a serious injury.
At the same premises, we also offer physiotherapy for children as well as prenatal and postpartum family coaching groups lead by a physiotherapist.
The Kivelä Centralised Outpatient Physiotherapy Clinic is located on the 4th floor of the Kivelä Health Station. Entrance from the corner of Kivelänkatu and Välskärinkatu.
Valid for the time being:
- Mon, Wed 8.00-17.00
- Tue, Thu 8.00-16.00
- Fri 8.00-15.00
The route to the main entrance
- The accessible parking space is located outdoors under 10 m from the entrance. The width of the parking space is at least 3.6 m.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is guided, smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly and the glass doors have contrast markings. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens automatically with a motion sensor.
In the facility
- The customer service point is located on floor 4.
- For moving around, there is a lift, which can hold a wheelchair; the door opens automatically. The floor numbers in the lift can be felt with fingers. The button for the exit floor stands out from the other buttons. (The minimum dimensions for an accessible lift are width 1.1 m and depth 1.4 m.)
- The customer service point has directions to the different facilities and uses movement-guiding surface material.
- The doors in the customer service point stand out clearly. The glass doors have contrast markings.
- The customer service point has an accessible toilet on the same floor.