We will support and guide you in difficulties with physical functional ability and mobility. Our customers come to us due to, for example, pain, reduced functional ability, after being discharged from hospital or a serious injury.
The Kalasatama physiotherapy clinic is located at the Kalasatama Health and Well-being Centre.
Valid for the time being:
- Mon-Thu 8.00-18.00
- Fri 8.00-16.00
The route to the main entrance
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is guided, smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated and it uses movement-guiding surface material.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly and the glass doors have contrast markings. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens automatically with a motion sensor.
In the facility
- The customer service point is located on floor 3.
- For moving around, there is a lift, which can hold a wheelchair; the door opens automatically. The floor numbers in the lift can be felt with fingers. The button for the exit floor stands out from the other buttons. (The minimum dimensions for an accessible lift are width 1.1 m and depth 1.4 m.)
- The customer service point has directions to the different facilities and uses movement-guiding surface material.
- The doors in the customer service point stand out clearly. The glass doors have contrast markings.
- The waiting room of the customer service point has a queue number system and seats.
- The customer service point has a portable induction loop.
- The customer service point has a toilet marked as accessible on the same floor. One or both sides of the toilet seat lack a support rail.