On this page
Kamppi Service Centre is an open meeting place for pensioners and the unemployed in Helsinki. The service centre's activities support you to live at home, maintain your ability to function and promote your well-being.
You can take part in groups, lectures and events and learn new things. You can join our varied activities according to your interests and work as a volunteer if you so wish. We can also provide you with personalised advice and guidance.
We also offer service in Swedish at Kamppi Service Centre.
Our staff includes social counsellors, physiotherapists and instructors.
Our spacious and bright premises have a restaurant, Kampin rafla, open to all. You can find the link to the restaurant's menu at the end of this page.
We also have a self-care point, customer computers and a printer. Printing paper is available from the information desk. There is a printing fee.
Unless stated otherwise, the services provided at the centre are free. To access them, you need a service centre card that you can obtain from the service centre's information desk free of charge.
Date period: Aug. 28, 2023 - Dec. 22, 2023
- Mon-Thu 8.00-20.30
- Fri 8.00-16.00 (and during midweek holiday eves 8:00 - 16:00)
- Sat-Sun - Closed
Independence Day: Dec. 6, 2023 - Closed
Day before Christmas Eve: Dec. 23, 2023 - Closed
Christmas Eve: Dec. 24, 2023 - Closed
Christmas Day: Dec. 25, 2023 - Closed
Boxing Day: Dec. 26, 2023 - Closed
Date period: Dec. 27, 2023 - Dec. 29, 2023
- Wed-Fri 8.00-16.00
Day before New Year's Eve: Dec. 30, 2023 - Closed
New Year's Eve: Dec. 31, 2023 - Closed
New Year's Day: Jan. 1, 2024 - Closed
Date period: Jan. 2, 2024 - Jan. 5, 2024
- Tue-Fri 8.00-16.00
The route to the main entrance
- The 3 accessible parking spaces are located outdoors under 10 m from the entrance. The width of the parking spaces is less than 3.6 m.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is guided, smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly and the glass doors have contrast markings. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens automatically with a motion sensor.
In the facility
- The customer service point has 4 floors.
- For moving around, there is a lift, which can hold a wheelchair; the door opens automatically. The floor numbers in the lift can be felt with fingers. The button for the exit floor stands out from the other buttons. (The minimum dimensions for an accessible lift are width 1.1 m and depth 1.4 m.)
- The doors in the facility are hard to perceive. The glass doors have contrast markings.
- The facility has an accessible toilet on the entrance floor.
- There is a second accessible toilet on floor 2.
- There is a third accessible toilet on floor -2.
- The service point has a fixed induction loop in the customer service desk, assembly hall.