We provide both maternity and child health clinic services.
The staff at Ruoholahti centralised maternity and child health clinic service includes public health nurses and doctors.
If you are a maternity clinic client or your child is a child health clinic client, you can contact us in Maisa.
Influenza vaccinations for expectant individuals and children, and influenza booster vaccinations for children, starting from 27.11.2023
- We will continue to offer influenza vaccinations in connection with maternity and child health clinic check-ups.
- You can book the vaccination appointment with your public health nurse in Maisa: Book an appointment > Select maternity clinic appointment booking or Child health clinic appointment booking > Maternity clinic vaccination appointment. Vaccination appointments can be booked between 27.11.–15.12.2023 and 8.1.–2.2.2024.
Coronavirus booster vaccines for expectant individuals, starting from 27.11.2023
- Vaccinations are only available in Malmi centralised maternity and child health clinic service. Coronavirus vaccinations are not available at other maternity and child health clinics.
- If you are a customer of the maternity clinic, you can book an appointment at the Malmi clinic by calling the clinic's telephone service tel. +358 9 310 55530 (Link starts a phone call) (open on weekdays from 8.00-14.00) or by sending a Maisa message to your public health nurse. Vaccination appointments are available at Malmi on Tue 5.12, Wed 13.12, Wed 20.12, Wed 27.12 and Wed 3.1 at 8.30-10.30.
- The next time children’s coronavirus vaccinations are available at Malmi, is on 13.12. and approximately every 6 weeks thereafter.