Period 5.6. - 13.8.2023:
- Mon-Sun 10.00-18.00
+358 9 310 71530
Lifeguard on duty
Services: cabin, toilet, shower, volleyball ground, children's playground, weightlifting area, kiosk.
Swimming water quality
The route to the outdoor sports area
- There are no accessible parking spaces near the beach. The nearest parking area is located over 50 m from the place.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located over 50 m from the beach.
- A rough fine crushed rock or sand route leads to the beach.
Outdoor sports area
- There are two entrances to the beach.
- The beach has an information board, with a rough walkway leading to it. The information board can also be looked at up close. The board has a map of the area.
- The beach is guarded by a beach guard.
- There is an outdoor shower on the beach that is located on the sand. The shower has a treshold over 2 cm high..
- There is a toilet marked as accessible on the beach, but it is difficult to find at a distance. The passage to the toilet is smooth and sufficiently wide. The requirements for accessibility are not met, as the door cannot be easily opened and closed.
- The toilet entrance has 2 consecutive steps with handrails on one side.
- The toilet entrance has a ramp under 6 m long, with handrails on one side.
Dressing room, shower room and sauna
- There are men's/women's dressing rooms on the beach. The dressing room entrance stands out clearly. The passage to the dressing room is smooth and sufficiently wide.
- The dressing room entrance has 2 consecutive steps with handrails on one side.
- The dressing room entrance has a ramp under 6 m long, with handrails on one side.
- The dressing room door opens easily manually. The doorway has a low threshold.
- The dressing room has little room for a wheelchair and assistant. Good illumination and clear contrasts facilitate spatial perception. There are no lockers in the dressing room.