During summer, swimming is supervised at Mustikkamaa beach. The beach also has a changing room, showers, toilets, exercise equipment and a kiosk.
Period 5.6. - 13.8.2023:
- Mon-Sun 10.00-18.00
+358 9 310 71462
Lifeguard on duty
Services: cabin (closed 17.30), toilet, shower, weightlifting area, kiosk cart.
Swimming water quality
The route to the outdoor sports area
- The 4 accessible parking spaces are located in the parking area over 200 m from the beach. The width of the parking space is at least 3.6 m.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located over 200 m from the beach.
- A smooth and sufficiently wide fine crushed rock or sand route leads to the beach.
- There is a steep slope on the passage.
- The passage has at least 4 steps.
Outdoor sports area
- There are three entrances to the beach.
- The beach has an information board on the sand. The information board can also be looked at up close. The board has a map of the area.
- The beach is guarded by a beach guard.
- There is an outdoor shower on the beach, with a smooth and sufficiently wide walkway leading to it. The shower has a treshold over 2 cm high. The shower is spacious.
- There is a toilet marked as accessible on the beach, with a sign that is discernible at a distance. The passage to the toilet is smooth and sufficiently wide. The requirements for accessibility are not met, as the door cannot be easily opened and closed.
- The toilet entrance has 2 consecutive steps.
Dressing room, shower room and sauna
- There are dressing rooms with benches on the beach.