Period 5.6.- 13.8.2023:
- Mon-Sun 10.00-18.00
+358 40 191 6685
Lifeguard on duty
Services: cabin (closed 17.30), toilet, shower, children's playground, restaurant in the Rastila Camping area, private saunas.
Swimming water quality
The route to the outdoor sports area
- There are no accessible parking spaces near the beach. The nearest parking area is located over 200 m from the place.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located over 200 m from the beach.
- A smooth and sufficiently wide, and guided fine crushed rock or sand route leads to the beach. The route is illuminated.
- There is a steep slope on the passage.
Outdoor sports area
- There are three entrances to the beach.
- The beach has an information board, with a rough walkway leading to it. The information board can also be looked at up close. The board has a map of the area.
- The beach is guarded by a beach guard.
- There is an outdoor shower on the beach that is located on the sand. The shower is spacious.
- There is a toilet marked as accessible in the beach café. The café's entrance is clearly visible at a distance. The passage to the café is hard and wide but rough.
- The café entrance has 3 consecutive steps.
- The café entrance has a ramp under 6 m long.
- The café door opens easily manually and it has a high treshold.
- The requirements for accessibility are not met, as the toilet door cannot be easily opened and closed and the toilet does not have sufficient room for a wheelchair.
Dressing room, shower room and sauna
- There are dressing rooms with benches on the beach.