Period 5.6. - 13.8.2023:
- Mon-Sun 10.00-18.00
+358 9 310 71446
Lifeguard on duty
Services: cabin (closed 17.30), toilet, shower, kiosk.
Swimming water quality
The route to the outdoor sports area
- There are no accessible parking spaces near the beach. The nearest parking area is within 50 metres.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located under 50 m from the beach.
- A smooth and sufficiently wide asphalted route leads to the beach. The route is illuminated.
- There is a steep slope on the passage.
- The passage has at least 4 steps.
Outdoor sports area
- There are two entrances to the beach.
- The beach has an information board, with a smooth and sufficiently wide walkway leading to it. The information board can also be looked at up close. The board has a map of the area.
- The beach is guarded by a beach guard.
- There is an outdoor shower on the beach, with a narrow walkway leading to it. The shower has a treshold over 2 cm high..
- There is a toilet marked as accessible on the beach, but it is difficult to find at a distance. The passage to the toilet is smooth and sufficiently wide. The requirements for accessibility are not met, as the toilet door has thresholds over 2 cm high, the door cannot be easily opened and closed and the toilet does not have sufficient room for a wheelchair.
- The toilet entrance has 1 step.
Dressing room, shower room and sauna
- There are men's/women's dressing rooms on the beach. The sign and entrance of the dressing room are discernible at a distance. The passage to the dressing room is smooth and sufficiently wide.
- The dressing room entrance has at least 4 steps with handrails on one side.
- There is not enough room for a wheelchair in front of the dressing room door. The dressing room door is heavy or otherwise hard to open. The doorway has a high threshold.
- The dressing room features a dressing bench and sufficient room for a wheelchair and assistant. Good illumination and clear contrasts facilitate spatial perception. There are no lockers in the dressing room.