Paloheinä Health Station serves residents of the districts of Pakila, Paloheinä and Torpparinmäki.
Please contact your local health station if you have a health concern, experience sudden symptoms or need support for the treatment of a long-term illness.
Paloheinä Health Station employs nurses and doctors, among other professionals.
You can contact your local health station in several ways
When you contact your local health station, a nurse will first speak with you to assess your situation. If necessary, the nurse will then make arrangements for you to see a medical professional.
Go to the 24/7 online Omaolo health and well-being service and describe your symptoms in a symptoms assessment. After this, the service will give you instructions about what to do next.
If your symptoms need to be assessed by a medical professional, you will be able to straight away contact your local health station via the service.
- Fill out a symptom assessment at your convenience.
- Based on your symptoms, Omaolo will tell you the next steps to take.
- At this point, if you wish, you can log in to the service and send your symptom assessment data to a nurse, who will immediately start taking care of your case. You will be required to use a form of strong identification .
If you need to contact your health station, you can send a message or questions via the Maisa customer portal. We will respond to your message within three working days.
- Log in to Maisa at www.maisa.fi or in the Maisa app. You will be required to use a form of strong identification .
- You can send a message via Messages -> Send a message -> Ask About Care or Services’.
- Select a subject.
- Select your health station as the message recipient and choose a subject for your message.
- You will receive a reply to your message within three working days.
It is also possible to arrange a health check or treatment by visiting your local health station in person during its opening hours. If you have turned 12 years old, we recommend that you use a face mask unless you have a medical restriction. We recommend that you call first, however, particularly if you have flu-like symptoms.
If your matter is urgent, please call the Medical Helpline at tel. 116 117 . Medical professionals will direct you swiftly to the help that you need.
Paloheinäntie 22, 2. floor 00670 Helsinki