On this page
See: A quick introduction to the visual identity of Helsinki
Duration 8 min
Let Helsinki’s visual identity inspire you and learn how to use it. The video illustrates the visual identity’s elements and provides examples of how they are used to create coherent marketing and communications material that complies with the Helsinki brand.
- All of the organisation’s visible and recognisable elements build its visual identity.
- The visual identity makes the brand visible.
- The visual identity is used in both external and internal communications.
- The visual identity creates visual elements to help convey messages and create added value.
- A consisted visual identity can clearly communicate to the residents and the City’s stakeholders what type of services the City provides.
- A consistent visual identity is an efficient and cost-effective way to build a desired Helsinki image.
- A consisted visual identity within the city organisation creates harmony between the vast range of operators.
- Thanks to the visual identity, the message about Helsinki is more coherent and easier to understand.
- A consistent visual identity and high-quality visual communications are concrete ways of implementing one of the key themes of the City of Helsinki, design.