Social counsellor, tel. +358 9 310 74208, weekdays 9.00-16.00
The route to the main entrance
- The accessible parking space is located outdoors under 10 m from the entrance. The width of the parking space is less than 3.6 m.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated and it uses movement-guiding surface material.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly and the glass doors have contrast markings. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens automatically with a motion sensor.
In the facility
- The customer service point is located on the entrance floor.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly. The glass doors have contrast markings.
- The facility has an accessible toilet.
- There is a second accessible toilet on floor 2.