Valid for the time being:
- Mon-Thu 7.45-19.30
- Fri 7.45-15.00
- Sat - Closed
- Sun - Closed
Date period: Dec. 27, 2023 - Dec. 29, 2023 - Closed
Orthodontic treatment clinic is closed on 27-29 December 2023.
The route to the main entrance
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is guided, smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The passage has at least 4 turning steps with handrails on one side.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly and the glass doors have contrast markings. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens easily manually.
In the facility
- The customer service point is located on floor 4.
- For moving around, there is a lift, which can hold a wheelchair; the door opens automatically. The floor numbers in the lift cannot be felt with fingers. The button for the exit floor stands out from the other buttons. (The minimum dimensions for an accessible lift are width 1.1 m and depth 1.4 m.)
- The doors in the customer service point stand out clearly. The glass doors have contrast markings.
- The waiting room of the customer service point has a queue number system and seats.
- The customer service point has a fixed induction loop.
- The customer service point has an accessible toilet on the same floor.