Valid for the time being:
- Mon-Fri 8.00-15.00
The route to the main entrance
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is guided, smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The passage has at least 4 steps, with handrails on both sides.
- The route has a ramp over 6 m long without an intermediate landing, with handrails on one side.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The entrance has a ramp under 6 m long.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly and the glass doors have contrast markings. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens automatically with a motion sensor.
In the facility
- The customer service point is located on floor 3.
- For moving around, there is a lift, which can hold a wheelchair, with little room in front of it; the door opens automatically. The floor numbers in the lift cannot be felt with fingers. The button for the exit floor stands out from the other buttons. (The minimum dimensions for an accessible lift are width 1.1 m and depth 1.4 m.)
- The customer service point has directions to the different facilities.
- The doors in the customer service point stand out clearly. The glass doors have contrast markings.
- The waiting room of the customer service point has no queue number system. The waiting room has chairs.