Our team includes psychiatric specialists, doctors specialising in psychiatry, nurses, practical nurses, psychologists, occupational therapists and social workers.
Our services require a referral.
If you wish to cancel your appointment, please do so by noon the day before by calling tel. +358 9 310 69340 or by contacting your designated worker. Appointments on Mondays can be cancelled on Monday mornings from 8-9. We will charge a fee if you do not attend your appointment and have failed to cancel it.
Valid for the time being:
- Mon, Wed-Thu 8.00-16.00
- Tue 10.00-18.00
- Fri 8.00-15.30
- Sat-Sun - Closed
The route to the main entrance
- The accessible parking space is located outdoors over 10 m from the entrance. The width of the parking space is less than 3.6 m.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is guided, smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The route has a ramp under 6 m long.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The entrance has a ramp under 6 m long.
- The doors connected to the entrance are hard to perceive. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens easily manually.
In the facility
- The customer service point is on the entrance floor.
- The customer service point has directions to the different facilities.
- The doors in the customer service point stand out clearly.
- The waiting room of the customer service point has a queue number system and seats.
- The customer service point has an accessible toilet on the same floor.