Valid for the time being:
- Mon-Fri 8.00-15.00
Date period: Dec. 22, 2023 - Jan. 5, 2024 - Closed
The route to the main entrance
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is guided, rough.
The main entrance
- The entrance is hard to perceive
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door is heavy or otherwise hard to open.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
In the facility
- The customer service point is located on floor 3.
- For moving around, there is a lift, which can hold a wheelchair; the door opens automatically. The floor numbers in the lift cannot be felt with fingers. The button for the exit floor stands out from the other buttons. (The minimum dimensions for an accessible lift are width 1.1 m and depth 1.4 m.)
- The customer service point has directions to the different facilities.
- The doors in the customer service point are hard to perceive.
- The waiting room of the customer service point has no queue number system. The waiting room has chairs.