On this page
- Loading table of contents
The Northern Home Care Unit serves residents of Itä-Pakila, Länsi-Pakila, Koskela, Kumpula, Maunula, Metsälä, Oulunkylä, Paloheinä, Pirkkola, Postipuisto, Torpparinmäki, Tuomarinkartano, Veräjälaakso and Veräjämäki.
Maunula 1 local service area
Maunula 2 local service area
Oulunkylä 1 local service area
Oulunkylä 2 local service area
Paloheinä 1 local service area
Koskela 1 local service area
Koskela 2 local service area
The route to the main entrance
- The 2 accessible parking spaces are located outdoors under 10 m from the entrance. The width of the parking spaces is less than 3.6 m.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The passage has 2 consecutive steps.
The main entrance
- The entrance is hard to perceive
- In connection with the entrance, there are 2 consecutive steps.
- The doors connected to the entrance are hard to perceive. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door requires the use of a buzzer and is heavy.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The foyer is cramped.
In the facility
- The customer service point is on the entrance floor.
- The customer service point has 2 consecutive steps.
- The doors in the customer service point are hard to perceive.
- The waiting room of the customer service point has no queue number system. The waiting room has chairs.