On this page
- Loading table of contents
Ask questions or give feedback about streets
You can use the feedback form to report faults or problems concerning the streets of Helsinki.
Report faulty traffic lights
You can report faults in traffic lights in Helsinki to the fault reporting service of the Helsinki Metropolitan Area Traffic Control Centre around the clock. The Traffic Control Centre operates in connection with the Fintraffic Traffic Management Centre.
Report faulty outdoor lighting
Did you notice a fault in outdoor lighting? Tell us about it:
Report a dangerous situation on the street
In urgent situations, please contact us by phone:
Frequently asked questions about street maintenance
Find the answers to frequently asked questions, sorted by topic.
- What should I do if I notice a slippery or unploughed section on a street?
- When will my street be ploughed?
- Who is responsible for maintaining my street?
- When will the pavements and cycle paths be ploughed and gritted?
- Why is snow dumped into the sea?
If you did not find an answer to your question, please fill in the feedback form. We will contact you if you wish.
The practices for seeking compensation for damage vary between different divisions of the City of Helsinki. You can also ask about compensation for damage via the city’s feedback form. We will refer you to the right expert.