Contact us in any matters involving the renovation of buildings and indoor air

Find the right contact channel to give feedback on buildings owned by the city. You can also find answers to many questions in the frequently asked questions section.

Ask about or give feedback on buildings owned by the city

You can report problems and issues with city buildings or facilities with the feedback form.

Give feedback on buildings(Link leads to external service) 

Contact the unit staff

In the city units, the contact person between the users of the facilities and property maintenance staff is the property manager. If you need information about the condition of a specific school or day-care centre, for example, you should first discuss the matter with the principal or the head of the day-care centre. You can also report any deficiencies you notice to the staff of the facility in question, who can submit a service request to building management via an electronic maintenance book.

Search for a location on the service map(Link leads to external service)