Ask about or give feedback on buildings owned by the city
You can report problems and issues with city buildings or facilities with the feedback form.
Contact the unit staff
In the city units, the contact person between the users of the facilities and property maintenance staff is the property manager. If you need information about the condition of a specific school or day-care centre, for example, you should first discuss the matter with the principal or the head of the day-care centre. You can also report any deficiencies you notice to the staff of the facility in question, who can submit a service request to building management via an electronic maintenance book.
Frequently asked questions about property maintenance
- Where can I find building condition survey reports?
- How long will a building renovation project take?
- How long does an indoor air survey take?
- Who performs indoor air surveys?
- How does poor indoor air affect your health?
- When are sealing repairs performed?
- When will the operations be moved to temporary facilities?
- How long will it take to arrange the temporary facilities?
- Will the facilities be healthy and safe after the renovation?
- When and how will furniture and other movables be cleaned when moving to new facilities?
- Why do my symptoms persist even after the facilities have been repaired?
- What is radon, and why is it measured?