Our general upper secondary schools cooperate with many operators in the working life, which shows in teaching and daily life at our schools in many ways. Events, theme days and study units related to working life give you a chance to find out more about different industries, professions and career opportunities. You can also develop your working life and entrepreneurship skills as part of your studies in each subject. The teachers and guidance counsellors at general upper secondary schools will support you in identifying your strengths and planning your future.
Examples of our general upper secondary schools’ cooperation with companies and working life:
- study units that prepare students for various work duties
- events related to further studies and working life
- visits to companies
- collaboration projects with companies
- career shadowing and the work practice programme (TET)
- job application and CV workshops.