Support for well-being and learning

If you have questions about topics such as mental well-being, the progress of your studies or coping in everyday life, please contact the student welfare services.
Photo: Jefunne Gimpel

Student welfare employees include welfare officers, psychologists, school nurses, psychiatric nurses, career planning instructors, peer counsellors and teaching assistants.

Welfare officers support students in matters related to housing, income, studies and various changing and difficult life situations. Psychologists support students in their studies and well-being.

Student welfare services help students in upper secondary education in matters related to well-being, studies and relationships.

Read more about the Education Division's Student health care services(Link leads to external service)

You might be interested in