The joint application procedure is intended for:
- comprehensive school graduates without a previous qualification
- general upper secondary school graduates wishing to complete vocational studies meant for general upper secondary school graduates specifically
You can apply for studies through rolling admissions, if you:
- have already completed some type of qualification
- would like to finish your qualification
- did not receive a study place through the joint application procedure
Apprenticeship training is another good study option. In this form of training, the studies generally take place at the workplace.
Completed initial, further and specialist vocational qualifications make you generally eligible for further studies at universities and universities of applied sciences.
Additional information on applications:
tel. +358 9 310 89318(Link starts a phone call) (Mon–Fri 10.00–14.00)
email@example.com(Link opens default mail program)
Admissions Office of Helsinki Vocational College and Adult Institute (Stadin AO)
Hattulantie 2, 00550 Helsinki
PO Box 55306, 00099 City of Helsinki
Read more about studying on the StadinAO.fi website (only in Finnish).