At Helsinki Vocational College and Adult Institute (Stadin AO), the institute’s experts and experts in sports help young aspiring top athletes combine sports and study.
Key forms of support offered for student athletes:
- personal competence development plan (PCDP) that takes the sport’s requirements into account
- daily support from the sports coordinator and teachers for students’ daily life
- membership in the Helsinki Metropolitan Area Sports Academy Urhea
- Urhea’s support services and sports-favourable atmosphere
- morning coaching sessions organised by Urhea, a sports club or the educational institution as part of the student’s timetable
- participation in sports coaching and competing at a national level counts towards the qualification.
For more information on sports coaching and applications, please contact:
Marika Viiri, Sports Coordinator
+358 40 524 9628