+358 9 310 27574
+358 9 310 80767
School year 2024-2025
Weighted curriculum education
The route to the main entrance
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The route has a ramp under 6 m long.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door is heavy or otherwise hard to open.
In the facility
- The customer service point has two floors.
- For moving around, there is a lift, which can hold a wheelchair; the door opens easily manually. The floor numbers in the lift cannot be felt with fingers. (The minimum dimensions for an accessible lift are width 1.1 m and depth 1.4 m.)
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly.
- The facility has an accessible toilet on the entrance floor.
- There is a second accessible toilet on floor 2.